Tomato-Chipotle Chili Marmalade
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 63
- Calories from fat: 5.7%
- Protein: 0.7g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sodium: 38mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 pound ripe or firm-ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped drained canned chipotle chilies
- 1. Immerse tomatoes in boiling water for about 10 seconds; lift out. Pull off skins and cut out cores and discard. Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze juice into a 2- to 3-quart pan. Chop tomatoes into 1/4-inch pieces; add to pan, along with brown sugar, vinegar, and chilies.
- 2. Boil over high heat, stirring often, until tomatoes begin to fall apart and almost all the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Let cool. Add salt to taste. Serve, or cover and chill up to 2 weeks.
- Nutritional analysis per 1/4 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This