Yum! We BBQ'd the chicken and of course added a little extra EVOO, because you know you can never go wrong with more EVOO.
Easy side: Preheat grill to 400° to 450° (high) heat. Rub 6 (1-inch-thick) ciabatta or French bread baguette slices with a garlic clove; brush with extra virgin olive oil. Grill bread 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until toasted.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1 lemon
- 2 pounds assorted tomatoes, halved or chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Grate zest from lemon to equal 2 tsp.; squeeze juice from lemon to equal 2 Tbsp. Combine lemon zest, juice, tomatoes, and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Toss with crumbled feta just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note