Tomato-Cheese Tortellini Soup from Mary Parker
I use my big pot when I make this soup- it makes a lot. Play around with the amount of cream cheese and tortellini. This soup is yummy on its own or with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Campbell's "Select Harvest" tomato
- 1 can(s) Campbell's tomato soup
- 1 can(s) chicken broth; large
- 8 ounce(s) chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 package(s) three cheese tortellini
- Heat soups to a boil and add tortellini. Temper the cream cheese by adding some hot soup to cream cheese then add cream cheese to soup mixture and stir til smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato-Cheese Tortellini Soup from Mary Parker Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews