Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes w/green chilies drained (10 oz)
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 block(s) sharp Cheddar Cheese (8 oz) shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 jar(s) chopped pimientos (4 oz) drained
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions
- In a large bowl, Combine tomatoes, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt. Stir in cheese,pecans,pimiento, and green onions.
- Serve with cracker or vegetables. Makes a great Grilled Pimiento Cheese Sandwich.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenJT1958 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato-Cheese Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers