Tomato Cheese Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Deep dish pie crust
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated, divided
- 4-6 Medium tomatoes Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped and sauted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese or havarti cheese Shredded
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup parmesan onto pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Layer tomatoes, onion, s/p twice. Combine mayo and mozzarella or havarti cheese; mix well. Spoon over tomatoes. Spinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note