Tomato Cheese Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 Deep dish pie crust
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated, divided
- 4-6 Medium tomatoes Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped and sauted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese or havarti cheese Shredded
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup parmesan onto pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Layer tomatoes, onion, s/p twice. Combine mayo and mozzarella or havarti cheese; mix well. Spoon over tomatoes. Spinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes