- 1 (8-ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Microwave cream cheese ina 1-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds. Stir in Parmesan cheese and next 4 ingredients.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread cream cheese mixture over cut sides of bread. Top with tomato. Place on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 4 to 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This