This is one of my favorites! It's easy, just enough 'zip' and great on ritz crackers.
- 1 (10-ounce) can ROTEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in cheese and pimiento. Serve with crackers or on sandwiches.
- NOTE: Pre-shredded cheese is not recommended for this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note