- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Finely shredded zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (5 oz. each) tuna*, preferably packed in natural juices, drained and broken into chunks
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 to 8 thick slices large heirloom tomatoes (we especially love Brandywine)
- calories 326
- caloriesfromfat 52 %
- protein 25 g
- fat 19 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- carbohydrate 16 g
- fiber 5.5 g
- sodium 582 mg
- cholesterol 26 mg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper, and chives. Add parsley leaves, beans, tuna, and onions and stir gently just until coated.
Arrange tomato slices on 4 plates and spoon tuna mixture on top, dividing evenly. Top each salad with a few parsley leaves if you like.
*Look for pole- or troll-caught.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.