This recipe goes with Ginger-and-Herb Pan-Grilled Clams with Tomato Bruschetta
Yield: Makes 3 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 6 (1/2-inch) pieces diagonally sliced French bread
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Brush both sides of each bread slice with olive oil. Grill over high heat (450° to 600°), turning once, 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted.
- 2. Combine tomatoes and next 5 ingredients; toss well. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This