Tomato-Blue Cheese Crackers
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt marinade-and-seasoning mix
- Assorted crackers
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, sliced
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; cover mixture, and chill up to 1 week, if desired. Spread over crackers; top each with a tomato slice.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Jane's Original Krazy Mixed-Up Salt Marinade & Seasoning (a blend of salt, spices, onion, and garlic).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato-Blue Cheese Crackers Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers