Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) Pillsbury Grands "Buttertootin" homestyle
- 1 can(s) diced Rotel tomatoes drained
- 1/4 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 10 piece(s) bacon crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 cup(s) Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Spray mini-muffin pan. Tear each biscuit into thirds, roll and press into muffin tin. Mix all other ingredients and fill biscuit tops. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note