- 2 1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast, cut into large chunks
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 package (6 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 packets (1.5 oz each) beef stroganoff seasoning mix
- 2 cups dry egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup sour cream
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 8 hours
Combine roast, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms and seasoning mix in CROCK-POT slow cooker. Cook on LOW setting for 8 hours or on HIGH setting for 4 hours until meat is tender.
Stir in noodles the last 20 minutes of cook time and cook for remainder of time on HIGH setting. Stir in sour cream before serving.