this recipe makes the terrine simply fabulous!!! try it! Made on a Xmas day gather and everyone raved about it! A slice of the terrine with some french bread is also lovely for a light lunch w a green salad!!
This recipe goes with Blue Cheese Terrine with Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in tomato and basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This