Tomato Basil salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cherry or grape tomatoes
- Tomato Basil Salad
- • 1/2 lb or 2 cups of cherry or grape tomatoes
- • 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped basil leaves
- • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- • salt to taste
- 1. Halve each tomato.
- 2. Add the chopped basil.
- 3. Toss with the olive oil and salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Basil salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes