Tomato Basil salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cherry or grape tomatoes
- Tomato Basil Salad
- • 1/2 lb or 2 cups of cherry or grape tomatoes
- • 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped basil leaves
- • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- • salt to taste
- 1. Halve each tomato.
- 2. Add the chopped basil.
- 3. Toss with the olive oil and salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Basil salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables