A great weeknight pizza - super simple and super fresh tasting. The drizzle of balsamic was what lifted it out of the ordinary. I would add just a thin stream of olive oil on top just before serving next time too!
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Melanie J. Clarke
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 wedges)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 305
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 17.2g
- Carbohydrate: 36.9g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 549mg
- Calcium: 436mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange tomato slices over cheese; sprinkle with basil. Sprinkle with seasoning; drizzle with vinegar. Top with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 8 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes