Tomato Basil Pasta with shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) angel hair pasta
- 1 bunch(es) fresh basil
- 1 pound(s) fresh shrimp peeled/deveined
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 bunch(es) green onion
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil, or more if desired
- Parmesan to taste
- 12 roma tomatoes
- salt/pepper to taste
- Prepare large pot of hot water for angel hair. Prepare angel hair. Heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil with one clove of garlic. Saute shrimp just until pink. Remove from heat. Place remaining oil and garlic in pan. Saute green onions one minute. Add tomatoes. Just heat through and add shrimp. Add fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste. Mix with prepared angel hair pasta. Top with parmesan. It is done!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note