Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 ounce(s) fresh "mini" mozzerella pearls
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 18 whole(s) basil leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- Add the cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese to a medium bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes and mozzarella. Add the basil, salt, and pepper, and gently toss all the ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinazd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables