Tomato-basil chicken roll-ups
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) chopped basil, divided
- 1 package(s) shredded Italian Five Cheese with a touch of Philadelphia, divide
- 8 small bonelss skinless chicken breast havles pounded to 1/4 inch
- 1 jar(s) 14 oz spaghetti sauce
- Mix cream cheese, onions, 2 T basil and 1/2 C shredded cheese until blended. Shape into 8 logs. Place 1 log on one end of each chicken breast, plress lightly into chicken. Roll up tightly, tucking in both ends of breast around filling to completely enclose filling.
- Place seam side down in 13/9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake 30 min or until done. Top with remaining shredded cheese, bake 3-5 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes