Tomato-basil chicken roll-ups
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) chopped basil, divided
- 1 package(s) shredded Italian Five Cheese with a touch of Philadelphia, divide
- 8 small bonelss skinless chicken breast havles pounded to 1/4 inch
- 1 jar(s) 14 oz spaghetti sauce
- Mix cream cheese, onions, 2 T basil and 1/2 C shredded cheese until blended. Shape into 8 logs. Place 1 log on one end of each chicken breast, plress lightly into chicken. Roll up tightly, tucking in both ends of breast around filling to completely enclose filling.
- Place seam side down in 13/9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake 30 min or until done. Top with remaining shredded cheese, bake 3-5 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note