Tomato-Basil Cheese Pie
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Garnish: fresh basil
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese into pie crust. Top with tomatoes and set aside. Combine basil and garlic; sprinkle over tomatoes. Set aside.
- Mix remaining mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and pepper together; spread over basil mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Garnish with a few leaves of basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note