More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 121mg
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fiber: 1g
- Calcium: 20mg
- 18 (1/4-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut whole-grain French baguette
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup tub-style light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 18 (1/4-inch-thick) diagonal slices plum tomato (about 5 large plum tomatoes)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 18 basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet; coat slices with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until bread is toasted; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, and basil in a small bowl, and stir well.
- Spread 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each bread slice; top with tomato slices, and sprinkle with pepper. Top each tomato slice with a basil leaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This