An excellent and easy make-ahead appetizer. Top the toasts with the tomato mixture shortly before guests arrive. Top with shredded parmesan.
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 125
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 1.9g
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sodium: 461mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 leaves basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Basic Bruschetta
- In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Spoon onto bruschettas and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving with bruschetta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers