- 18 (1/4-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut whole-grain French baguette
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup tub-style light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 18 (1/4-inch-thick) diagonal slices plum tomato (about 5 large plum tomatoes)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 18 basil leaves
- calories 61
- fat 2.8 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- protein 1.9 g
- carbohydrate 7.3 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 0.5 mg
- sodium 121 mg
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- fiber 1 g
- calcium 20 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place baguette slices on a baking sheet; coat slices with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until bread is toasted; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, and basil in a small bowl, and stir well.
Spread 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each bread slice; top with tomato slices, and sprinkle with pepper. Top each tomato slice with a basil leaf.