Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can(s) diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-qt. saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring often, 6 - 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve hot or freeze
This recipe is a personal recipe added by myrnafields and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato-Basil Bisque Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews