A 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon is just right for scooping out tiny tomatoes for stuffing.
Yield: 2 to 2 1/2 dozen
- 24 to 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato and, if desired, cut a thin slice from bottom of each tomato (so tomato will stand upright); scoop out and discard tomato pulp. Place tomatoes upside-down on a paper towel to drain 10 minutes.
- Mix bacon and remaining 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stuff tomatoes. Serve immediately or chill up to 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato-Bacon Nibbles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers