Tomato and Arugula Crostini
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 slice bread and 1/2 cup tomato mixture)
More From Oxmoor House
Stand: 20 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 188
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 8.7g
- Carbohydrate: 19.4g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 535mg
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Calcium: 217mg
- 1 1/3 cups chopped seeded plum tomato (about 4 tomatoes)
- 2 cups chopped fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1.25-ounce) slices Italian bread (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Rub bread with cut side of garlic clove. Place bread slices on a baking sheet or grill rack; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Top bread slices with tomato mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note