- 1 1/3 cups chopped seeded plum tomato (about 4 tomatoes)
- 2 cups chopped fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1.25-ounce) slices Italian bread (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
- calories 188
- fat 8.6 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- protein 8.7 g
- carbohydrate 19.4 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 535 mg
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- fiber 1.7 g
- calcium 217 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients. Let stand 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
Rub bread with cut side of garlic clove. Place bread slices on a baking sheet or grill rack; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Top bread slices with tomato mixture. Serve immediately.