Tomato artichoke soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 0z can(s) artichoke hearts
- 28 oz can(s) diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- cover and cook on low 8 ours in crock pot. Puree and stir in pepper and top with store bought pesto if desired. 60 calories 0 fat, 14g carbs 3g protein 5g fiber WW pts 1
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marion and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note