Awesome! Served this at a party and it got amazing reviews.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 261
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 14.5g
- Carbohydrate: 32.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 664mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato halves
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (7-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 (4-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup evaporated skimmed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- Combine tomato and water; let stand 15 minutes. Drain and cut into thin slices.
- Separate breadstick dough into strips. Coil 1 strip of dough. Add second strip to end of first, pinching ends together; continue coiling. Repeat procedure with remaining strips to make an 8-inch-round coil. Press coiled dough into a 13-inch circle, and place in a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray. Fold edges under, and flute; sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Drain artichokes in a wire-mesh strainer, reserving liquid; chop artichokes. Pour liquid into a nonstick skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and onions; saute 5 minutes. Stir in basil and oregano; remove from heat.
- Arrange tomato, artichokes, and onion mixture over dough; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Combine milk and remaining 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour over cheese. Bake at 375° for 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note