Tomato-and-Sweet Onion Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add onions, and toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Add tomatoes, basil, and salt and pepper to taste to onion mixture, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note