Tomato and Parsley Quinoa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) water
- 3/2 cup(s) quinoa
- 1 tomato
- 1 bunch(es) parsley
- 6 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 lime juiced
- Rinse and strain the quinoa, then boil it in water until cooked (about 20 minutes or so). Let it sit and cool. In another bowl, add washed and chopped tomato and parsley. Mix in remaining ingredients, and then add the cooled quinoa. Stir and enjoy! Serves 4-5.
- For a video tutorial, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPIp39XsrpU
- For more wellness tips and inspiration, visit BodyMindSoulWellness's facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/bodymindsoulwellness, and blog, http://bodymindsoulwellness.blogspot.com/
- For information on personal wellness coaching: http://www.bodymindsoulwellness.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BodyMindSoulW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato and Parsley Quinoa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables