Tomato and Olive Dip
Chill A Few Hours: 0 Minute
- 1 or 2 pints of grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pkg. Good Seasons Italian dry dressing mix
- 3TBS Neuman's Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Can Black Olives
- Slice the tomatoes into small pieces, quarter them. Put in a bowl. Slice or dice up olives, you don't need to use the whole can. Add as much as you like. You can add a little cilantro for green color and extra taste. Just don't add too much, it can get too strong. Mix all these ingredients together.
- Mix in a separate bowl - olive oil (add more is needed), dry mix, Neuman's(use more if needed). Add a splash of water if more liquid is needed. or if too strong. Mix well in bowl or shaker.
- Pour liquid mixture over the tomatoes/olives and mix together.
- Serve with Pita Chips or slices of toasted french bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gardenlife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato and Olive Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers