Tomato and green bean salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) green beans Blanched
- 3 tomatoes Sliced or quartered
- 1 ounce(s) Crumbled goat cheese Crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Balsamic dressing
- 1 sprig(s) Fresh basil
- Blanch green beans and reserve Cut tomatoes accordingly. Put on salad plates. Top with green beans and basil. Crumble on goat cheese and drizzle with balsamic dressing and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nancyseibert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note