- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 (3-ounce) logs herb-flavored goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) French baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Stir together tomatoes, salt, and 1 teaspoon oil in a bowl; set aside.
Combine cheese, basil, and pepper in a bowl; stir and set aside.
Cut bread diagonally into 20 (1/2-inch-thick) slices. Brush both sides of slices evenly with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Grill over medium heat (300° to 350°) 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from grill.
Rub cut sides of garlic over bread slices; spread about 1/2 tablespoon cheese mixture evenly over each bread slice. Top evenly with tomato mixture, and sprinkle evenly with parsley.