- 3 small plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (14-oz.) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- Parchment paper
- 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh whole or torn basil leaves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Place tomato slices on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; let stand 20 minutes.
Place pizza crust on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; spread with pesto. Stir together corn, Parmesan, and sugar. Top pizza with corn mixture, tomatoes, and mozzarella slices.
Bake at 450° for 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Remove from oven, and top with basil leaves.
Note: We tested with Boboli Original Pizza Crust.