Tomato and Cheese Brushetta
Community Recipe from
- 4 Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 4 whole(s) Garlic Cloves crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 large whole(s) tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 8 black olives pitted
- 2 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese sliced
- 8 whole(s) fresh basil leaves optional
- Cut muffins in half and toast until golden brown.
- Beat together garlic, butter, and basil. Spread evenly onto each muffin.
- Chop tomato and mix with tomato paste and olives. Spoon mixture on top of muffins. Bake in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place cheese on top on muffins. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place back in oven for 1-2 minutes for cheese to melt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes