Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) tomatillos
- 1/2 whole(s) onion
- 3/4 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno pepper seeded & chopped
- 1.Preheat broiler on high.
- 2.Peel and discard husks off tomatillos. Rinse and cut tomatillos in half. Place cut side down on foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Broil for 5 – 7 minutes until skin is lightly blackened.
- 3.Puree tomatillos and rest of ingredients together including onion, cilantro, lime, and pepper using a food processor, blender, or hand immersion blender until ingredients are finely chopped and mixed.
- 4.Cool in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomatillo Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments