Tom Kai Gai
- 8 ounce(s) chicken breast, sliced (1)
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth (adjust to richness desired)
- 1 chili, minced (serrano or other)
- cilantro leaves for garnish
- 2 can(s) coconut milk
- 5 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 5 slice(s) galangal (ginger)
- 3 stalk(s) lemon grass pounded
- 1 can(s) small straw mushrooms (15)
- 1 zest of lime and juice
- Add all ingredients and boil for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with sirracha.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnnaSue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note