From: Cooking In The South With Johnnie Gabriel. This pie is really sweet and filling. Cut into small pieces. The pie can be reheated in microwave to serve warm once it's been cooled.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 stick(s) butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 6 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 9-inch pie shell, partially baked (I use Marie Callendar's)
- ice cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until foamy.
- 3. Beat in the flour, sugar and brown sugar until well blended.
- 4. Blend in the melted butter.
- 5. Stir in the chocolate chips and the chopped walnuts.
- 6. Pour the mixture into the partially baked pie shell and bake for 1 hour or until
- 7. Remove the pie from the oven.
- 8. Let cool on a wire rack or serve warm.
- 9. Serve with a scoop of ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note