Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 stick(s) butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 6 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 9-inch pie shell, partially baked (I use Marie Callendar's)
- ice cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until foamy.
- 3. Beat in the flour, sugar and brown sugar until well blended.
- 4. Blend in the melted butter.
- 5. Stir in the chocolate chips and the chopped walnuts.
- 6. Pour the mixture into the partially baked pie shell and bake for 1 hour or until
- 7. Remove the pie from the oven.
- 8. Let cool on a wire rack or serve warm.
- 9. Serve with a scoop of ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note