Toll House While Chip Chocolate Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounce(s) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1.PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2.COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3.BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note