Toll House Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9-inch shell of Plain Pastry Place in top of double boiler
- 1 cup(s) steamed, strained fresh or canned pumpkin Cook 10 min stirring occasionally. Combine:
- 3 Egg yolks Beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Milk Stir into pumpkin. Add:
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted. Cook until of custard consistency. Remove from heat. Add
- 1 tablespoon(s) Gelatin Softened in
- 1/4 cup(s) Cold Water Stir till dissolved and chill. When mix begins to congeal fold in
- 4 Egg Whites Beaten stiff with
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar Gradually beaten in
- Turn in to baked pastry shell. Chill. At serving time, spread with whipped cream. Sprinkle with candied ginger. Or spread with cream cheese delicately flavored with Roquefort cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scottdallas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toll House Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts