Toll House Pie
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 UNBAKED frozen deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- **Thaw frozen pie shell before baking.**
- Do not microwave butter
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in chips and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between outside edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmr2005 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toll House Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries