Toll House Chocolate Chippers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) margarine
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) chocolate chips
- -Cream sugar and margarine together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- -Combine flour, soda and salt. Add to sugar/margarine mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and mix well.
- -Spread onto a large cookie sheet (to make one giant square cookie). Press very lightly. Cook at 350 degrees for about 13 minutes or until lightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toll House Chocolate Chippers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies