Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie
- 3/4 cup(s) (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) (6 oz) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 unbaked 9" deep dish pie shell
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour and both sugars. Beat in butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 mins or until knife is inserted between crust and cookie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts