Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 unbaked 9-in deep dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) pacled brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) (1 1/2 sticks) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans or nuts of choice
- sweetened whipped cream or ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels & nuts. Spoon into pir shell.
- Bake for 55-60 min. or until knife comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries