1. Rinse tofu, drain in a colander for about 5 minutes, then pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 1-inch cubes and lightly blot with more paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and cayenne. Add tofu and mix gently to coat cubes completely. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix cabbage with vinegar. Stack tortillas and enclose in plastic wrap.
4. Thread tofu cubes equally onto four 8-inch wooden skewers (see notes). Set a 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, lay skewers in pan and turn as needed to brown tofu on all sides, 5 to 6 minutes total. Transfer to a serving platter. Mound cabbage mixture alongside.
5. Heat tortillas in a microwave oven at full power (100%) until hot and steamy, 30 to 45 seconds. Wrap in a towel. Serve with tofu and cabbage, salsa, and sour cream. Eat taco style, filling tortillas as desired.