1. Boil noodles according to package directions, about 6 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, set tofu with a long side facing you. Cut tofu into eight 1/2-in.-thick slices, then lay between sheets of paper towels; gently press out excess moisture.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add tofu and fry until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Add carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate of tofu. Halve tofu diagonally.
4. Meanwhile, stir black bean garlic sauce, rice wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, ginger, green onions, and 1/4 cup water together in a medium bowl.
5. Add black bean mixture to frying pan and boil over medium heat until sauce is reduced to 1 cup, about 3 minutes.
6. Divide noodles among 4 wide bowls. (If noodles are stuck together, rinse with hot water and drain.) Spoon 3 tbsp. sauce over each bowl. Arrange 4 pieces tofu, 5 carrots, and 1/4 cup snap peas over each, and spoon on remaining sauce if you like.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving with 3 tbsp. sauce.