Tofu Caesar Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) Tofu Firm
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red wine vinegar
- 2 Anchovies Or paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix dressing in a food processor.
- Would be great on a Kale salad....
- Bunch of kale, take off stem
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Donnatrudo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tofu Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings