I made this exactly to the directions. I served it as a main course salad with home made croutons, extra parmesan and shrimp on top. I waited until the compliments started coming before I told my guests that the dressing was made with Tofu. The salad has been invited to a family birthday party next week. This is absolutely delish.
Tofu Caesar Salad Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Tofu Firm
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red wine vinegar
- 2 Anchovies Or paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix dressing in a food processor.
- Would be great on a Kale salad....
- Bunch of kale, take off stem
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Donnatrudo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tofu Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings