healthy, simple, easy to make. used pam instead of vegetable oil. also added a little chili to give it a little more kick.
Photo: Karry Hosford
Serve cold or at room temperature with toothpicks.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 51
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 4.8g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 241mg
- Calcium: 37mg
- 1 pound extrafirm reduced-fat water-packed tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Place tofu on several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Cover tofu with additional paper towels, and let stand 5 minutes, pressing occasionally.
- Heat oils in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu; sauté 7 minutes or until browned. Place in a bowl. Drizzle with soy sauce and vinegar; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note