- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons hot Madras curry powder or mild curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into 24 (1-inch) cubes
- 8 (10-inch) bamboo skewers
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Sticky Coconut Couscous
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and add tofu cubes, turning to coat. Marinate 45 minutes, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Thread tofu and bell peppers on skewers, reserving marinade.
Grill skewers, turning occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until peppers are lightly charred and tender. Serve with Sticky Coconut Couscous; sprinkle with cilantro.