- 8 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 (1.4-ounce) English toffee-flavored candy bars, crushed (see Note)
- Heat chocolate squares and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cream. Let cool 5 minutes. Stir in pecans. Cover and chill 2 hours or until mixture is firm.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 1" balls; roll in crushed toffee candy. Store truffles in refrigerator up to one week.
- Note: Crush toffee bars easily by sealing them in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag, crush with a rolling pin. Use a 1 1/4" metal scoop to shape into truffles. It streamlines the process.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note